How to list your Event Business online
- Click on our website link: This might take you to the home page or any other page. Click Add listing.
- If you are already a member you can sign-in and go direct to your dashboard to complete or edit your profile
- If you are not a member Click Create an account/register to go to the create a user account. Under Create account:-
- Username – should be one word either your name or company name
- Name-Fill in your first name and last name
- Email: Fill in your Email address
- Password:-input a password and confirm the same password and click the Register Button
NOTE: The above step has just created a user account, you still need to finish the step 2 below to create your listing
- Once you click register you will either receive an email with your login details or redirected to a login page or either direct to listing form.
- Just log in using the username or email address used above
- Once you successfully log in it will redirect you to your dashboard where you can create a new listing or edit a listed profile
- Read – 5 easy ways to make your online listing more attractive
- Under listing form
- Category: Choose the major category of your listing e.g. event planner, Mcee, etc choose from the list
- If you are under many categories you can list as services on the description area
- Under *Title* Use your company name or any other name that you want to use
- Description – Describe your company’s services. Refer to the best way to have a winning description
- Address- This will determine the Pin locator on the map. So if your company is in XYZ Street, just write that and the pin locator will be on that street and you can drag to the right location.
- Location- Input your location in terms of the county – 47 counties listed
- Others – Zip code, phone, Email, and Website. (if you don’t have them leave it empty) but they are very important. if you don’t have a website you can add your facebook page account
- Images – Upload good quality photos – up to 6
- Video URL, if you have any YouTube video add the link here
- Once you are done click place listing or Save Draft to work on it later
- You can always come back to Manage your listing i.e., changing photos, Change passwords, Make a new listing, etc
Once you complete your listing it will be in the administrator dashboard as *pending* you will be redirected to payment where you will follow the payments process of 5,000/= yearly fee
Once it’s paid your listing will be live on our All Vendors listing.
Welcome to Event planners Club: The place to be.